Thursday, March 8, 2012

General Information


Yes, I’m the same person who had the Fiberlife blog, also on Blogspot, for so many years.  Alas, Google changes, memories drop passwords, and I’ve had to start over on a new page at a new URL.  While the title is the same, the address is different.

I’ll be updating and reposting many of the informational files from the previous blog – so if you’re used to seeing them, they’ll be revised a bit to include new information, but will also sound familiar.

I’m teaching more these days, and will be happy to meet anyone who’s in the East Tennessee area at my LYS – just drop me an email.  My LYS is Clinch River Yarn Company, 725 N. Charles Seivers Blvd., Clinton, TN 37716.  Even if I can’t meet you, it’s still worth a trip – just a few miles off I-75 and a wonderful yarn shop with a welcoming atmosphere.  Sandy and Robin are fantastic ladies!

So please check back – I’m happy to have you!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment